Salary: Up to £55,000, DOE
Job Details: Growing all the time and seeing a variety of interesting surgical and medical cases and a high percentage of insured clients, our client are now looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join their established team based in Berkshire!
Good mental health is very important to our clients team, so they are offering this role with a genuinely flexible rota and if desired, as a consult only position. Whether you’re looking for a full or part-time role, later starts, weekdays only or something slightly different, they are happy to consider your requirements.
They work in blocks with breaks throughout the day, and make sure that everyone enjoys a protected lunch break too. The last consult of the day is at 6pm which means there’s still plenty of time to finish any admin and leave on time at the end of the day.
We work with an incredibly skilled locum surgeon who has been with us for 4 years as well as being supported by a very experienced nursing team who are equipped and enabled to do all the work you don’t have too, allowing you to concentrate on providing the highest level of veterinary care.
In return for working in a great practice with loyal clients and supportive colleagues, they are looking for an experienced team player, with great communication, general surgical and medical skills, as sole charge will be required 1 or 2 days a week.
They want their colleagues to be as diverse as their clients. Their teams are inclusive and celebrate difference, so if you meet our role requirements, we’d love to hear from you!
- Annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays (rising to 33 inc. bank holidays after 2 years’ service)
- Flexible hours to work around you and help improve your work/life balance
- Dedicated and generous CPD allowance including 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- Private Health Care
- Death in Service – 4 x annual salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)