Job Details: Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic and caring veterinary team?
Our clients small animal practice in Canterbury is looking for a friendly and professional RVN to join their team of 3 vets, 4 nurses and 1 VCA.
This thriving practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
Our client is looking for a nurse/clinical coach who is looking to utilize all of their nursing skills and who will help train future nurses. They really value the contribution that their nurses make and are looking for a new colleague that is personable and approachable and enjoys building relationships with patients, clients and the team.
The position is part time or full time averaging 25 to 40 hours per week. No OOH.
If this position interests you then please get in contact with us today!
- Supportive and friendly working environment with an emphasis on wellbeing
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- No OOHs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Generous annual leave including an additional day off for your birthday
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards