Job Details: Our client is looking for a friendly and professional RVN to join its busy and successful practice.
The practice opened in 2011 and over the last 10 years, has built a strong and loyal client base and excellent reputation in the local area.
You will be joining a team who work closely together to provide a supportive environment for patients, clients and colleagues alike. The practice believes strongly in investing in people, so would be keen to support the right candidate with professional development.
The ideal candidate will be warm, enthusiastic and down-to-earth with a proactive, positive approach who thrives working as part of a team. A strong level of general nursing is required and above all else, you will be passionate and dedicated to providing an outstanding service for our clients and their pets.
This position is full time averaging 40 hours a week including a rota and no OOH.
If this position interests you, get in touch!
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Competitive salary (up to £25,000 depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- No OOH
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards