Salary: $90,000 – $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Strong Internal Continuing Education Program
- National membership study groups, to assist with your development and your membership journey
- Personal access to the latest resources available to assist you to be update to date on the latest information
- Relocation and Sponsorship for you and your family available – Pathway to Permanent Residency
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Emergency Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Emergency Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. They were Australia’s first privately owned multi-disciplinary specialist hospital, and today it is a part of the largest emergency and specialist group in Australia, hosting the largest contingent of Emergency Veterinarians and Criticalists in the Country. They offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care, which allows them to provide an exceptional standard of patient care, with access to all the resources, technology & equipment needed for best practice medicine.
They are looking to expand the team as they recently built a new, dedicated ICU for critical care patients and are looking to have you work alongside a successful, dedicated long standing team of highly experienced specialists,
emergency vets and nurses.
It is expected that all Emergency Vets are available on weekends and public holidays and they rotate these shifts to optimise fairness amongst the team wherever possible.