Job Details: We are looking for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon for our clients team based in Hampshire. You’ll be working in team with other veterinary surgeons, RVNs, SVNs and their client services members. Good communication skills, team player and “can do” attitude is always welcome.
They encourage their Veterinary Surgeons to have clinical freedom, case independence, and continuity with an interesting and varied caseload. You’ll work in a supportive team environment. They would happily support and encourage you in developing your own clinical interests and career advancement. They of course have the various in-house diagnostic equipment to aide you, along with a local referral centre.
They are looking for full time or part time applicants, to include 2:5 Saturdays (pro rata for part time). There is no on-call, and their OOH is covered by a third party company. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work life balance. They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it easy for you to strike the right balance. Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, they can find the right solution for you.
They are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is confident in all aspects of general practice as there will be the occasional sole charge duties. The successful applicant will be as happy in the consult room as in theatre. The successful applicant will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team. Developing client bonds and case continuity is very important in this role. There is clinical freedom to work up your own cases and the caseload would support studying towards a certificate, which the Practice will fully support.
- Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks of holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1200 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata plus additional day for management training
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
- Professional Memberships
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Relocation allowance up to £2000
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer