Job Details: Our client are looking for a Vet to join their busy and successful surgery based in Berkshire!
This position is full time with a weekend rota of 1 in 4 and no OOH, meaning all of our clients colleagues can enjoy an excellent work/life balance. Can also consider part time hours.
Successful applicants should be confident in an occasional sole charge role and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues. Being long term graduated or having extensive UK experience is not essential, although advantageous.
Their bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards with excellent facilities including digital x-ray, in house labs, ultrasound and a dental machine. You’ll be part of a dynamic first opinion practice which enjoys a mixed case load with a high percentage of insured clients.
- Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays
- Flexible full or part time hours
- Dedicated and generous CPD allowance including 5 paid days to attend
- Private Health Cover
- Enhanced sick leave pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Just 1 in 4 weekends