Salary: Up to $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Competitive above-market salaries, which are reviewed yearly.
- Option to choose paid AVA membership or State Vet Board Registration.
- Additional benefits include but not limited to, paid parental leave, car leasing programs, and discount health and pet insurance.
- Visa and relocation support for international or interstate applicants.
Type of Work: Specialist Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Specialist Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. This multidisciplinary veterinary hospital will offer western Melbourne pet owners and their pets access to GP, Emergency and Specialist services. This is an excellent opportunity to join their inaugural veterinary team.
They require a qualified medical imaging technologist with experience in both MRI and CT. You would be tasked to:
– Help manage the day to day running of their veterinary imaging department
– Provide support to their registered specialists in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
– Aid in patient positioning for different studies and help in developing study protocols to maximize their imaging quality.
– Be involved in providing care and love to their furry patients.
Full-time or part-time permanent roles that provide flexibility to meet personal or family commitments.