Salary: Up to $150,000 AUD, DOE
- Generous remuneration and benefits package commensurate with experience
- Sign on and tenure bonuses available
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Training & professional development opportunities
Type of Work: Specialist Vet Surgeon Job
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Specialist Vet Surgeon Job to join their team. This is a purpose-
built multidisciplinary hospital. The team provide referral services in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging along with 24/7 emergency and critical care. The collaborative approach allows for the highest quality of patient care as well as continuous learning.
A rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Medicine Specialist, to join their dynamic and motivated team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career and take a key leadership position
within the hospital.
– Specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, DACVIM or DECVIM) or evidence of completion of a residency training program
– Eligible for Specialist Registration in South Australia in Small Animal Medicine, Canine Medicine or Feline Medicine, or have completed training
– Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and independently
– Demonstrated commitment to excellent patient care
– Exceptional organisational and communication skills including reporting
– Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to work
This is an amazingly vibrant city with all the benefits of a capital city but with the feel of a country town. They have great schools, a strong arts and culture community.