Job Details: We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients team based in Somerset. By being the Clinical Lead you will have the responsibility for case management and clinical protocols, this really is a role for you to make your own.
They have been providing the very best care to local pets and owners for years and are committed to providing the best service to their patients and clients. Their purpose-built practice with a large prep room and separate dog and cat wards, has modern facilities allowing them to offer a high-quality service including sophisticated diagnostics, in-house laboratory testing and comprehensive inpatient care.
You would be working alongside a fantastic, highly experienced and supportive team of nurses, who have worked at the practice for many years.
They’re proud to hold gold level cat friendly status meaning they have been recognised by the International Society of Feline Medicine. They also want to ensure sustainability is a large focus and run a TerraCycle recycling scheme allowing them to recycle their pet food, plastic packaging, medicine blister packs and PPE.
- Working a 4-day week
- No OOH
- 1:3 Saturday mornings only
- Flexible working will be considered.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay.