Salary: From £65,000, DOE
Type of Work: Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Are you considering a step up in your career as a vet?
Our client are looking for a passionate Senior Vet to join their established team.
You will be joining a friendly and talented team of experienced vets and nurses and brilliant Receptionists. Support is available if you have a particular area of interest. The client base is made up of approx. 60% dogs, 35% cats and 5% small furries and exotics.
The practice is purpose built state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in house blood machines, 3 air conditioned consult rooms and dedicated theatre.
This is a full time role with a weekend rota of 1 in 3 and no OOHs. There will be occasional sole charge responsibility.
If you are driven, efficient, thorough and enjoy the company of colleagues that strive for excellence then please do get in touch. You will be confident with routine surgery and consults and enjoy working up cases to a high standard.
- Generous CPD including support for Certificates
- Enhanced annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA and VDS)
- Only 4 day week – 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Exclusive colleague discounts including High St retailers and restaurants
- Paid holidays of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service