Salary: Up to £72,000 DOE
Type of Work: Clinical Director
Job Details: We are looking for a Clinical Director to join our clients team.
The day-to-day duties will include consulting, operating and handling any clinical complaints. Ideally you will have a good understanding of the financial aspects of running a successful veterinary clinic, including but not limited to profit & loss, budgets and key performance indicators.
The role is full time between the hours of 9:00am and 5:30pm with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings. There is no out of hours involved.
They are a 2-site practice with both locations being well equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, ECG, BP, Laser therapy, full complement of Idexx machines, Procyte, Catalyst and Sedivue.
Currently they have 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 1 Registered Veterinary Nurse, an experienced Practice Manager who is also Head Nurse and 3 Receptionists.
The successful candidate will have several years small animal experience alongside that of a Clinical lead. They will be fully confident and competent with all common 1st opinion veterinary work.
- Work life balance
- 7.6 annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
- All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care