Salary: $120,000 + AUD, DOE
- Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements (school hour rostering available)
- Leadership development and mentoring guaranteed
- Bespoke CE options and paid study leave, complementary access to their clinical Symposium
- AVA & Vin Memberships provided
- Paid Parental leave
Type of Work: Clinical Director
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Clinical Director Job to join their team. They are dedicated to providing leadership support and business development, along with flexible rostering and a great team culture, this opportunity would be ideal for an energetic vet wanting to develop as a clinical director and lead a strong team.
The clinic, located within a busy store, has 2 spacious consult rooms, a large prep room area and fully equipped surgery room. They have a loyal client base with plenty of room to grow. The team are focused on collaboration
and team engagement, striving for a positive and motivating workplace culture.
– Leading a team of passionate Vets and Vet Nurses
– Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
– Handling and treating all animals
– Regular consults and routine surgery
– Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
– Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
– Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
There is no sole charge involved with this role.
- Veterinarian with at least 4 years practical experience, and registration to work in Australia
- Clinical leadership and management skills desired but not essential as they will mentor you!
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team.