Salary: Up to 120000 AUD, DOE
Type of Work:Associate Veterinarian
* Generous base salary, sign on and retention bonuses offered, in line with the experience you bring.
* Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements.
* Bespoke CE options and paid study leave, complementary access to their clinical Symposium.
* AVA & Vin Memberships provided.
* Paid Parental leave.
* Discounts on vet services and retail products across their clinic and Petbarn network.
* They can support you through their structured return to clinical work program if you are returning to clinical practice.
* Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
They are a team of 7 experienced nurses and 2 senior veterinarians.
The clinic is designed for you to work to your absolute best, with 2 large
consult rooms, a reception area, a large surgery room, a treatment room, a
hospital room, digital x-ray, im3 dental machine and dental x-rays, ultrasound
machine, in-house pathology, office, kitchen with space eat lunch in peace and
outdoor area to enjoy the sunshine. Well established in the local community,
they see a variety of surgery cases which include orthopaedics, and their
clientele show a great deal of respect for their team.
**What you’ll be doing each day -**
* Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
* Companion animal only
* Regular consults and routine surgery
* Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
* Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
* Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ practical experience, and registration to work in Australia
* Practice gold standards of care
* Strong passion for surgery and/or medicine
* An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
* NO SOLE CHARGE OR AFTER HOURS!