Salary: Up to 120000 AUD, DOE
Type of Work:Associate Veterinarian
* Generous base salary, sign on bonus and retention bonus offered, in line with the experience you bring.
* Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements (school hour rostering available).
* Bespoke CE options and paid study leave, complementary access to their clinical Symposium.
* AVA & Vin Memberships provided.
* Paid Parental leave.
* They can support you through their structured return to clinical work program if you are returning to clinical practice.
* Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
Each of their clinics operates in a way they see fit with rosters that are
flexible and unique to every clinic. The Veterinary Director is highly
experienced with a keen interest in Dentistry. The clientele are willing to
accept high standards of care for their pets and are wonderful to work with.
**What you’ll be doing each day**
* Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
* A permanent part-time role with variety
* Handling and treating all animals
* Regular consults and routine surgery
* Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
* Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
* Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
**What you’ll bring**
* A flexible and adaptable approach, with a commitment to gold standards of care
* Passion for pets (naturally), with excellent animal handling skills
* Registration or eligibility for veterinary registration in Australia
* Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills
* Interest in, and commitment to, working in a team environment