Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
- Access to practical training programs through their purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave for annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of their NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependents, if applicable.
Job Details: Our client in Tasmania are looking for a small animal Vet Surgeon to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Veterinarian to join the team at a busy and energetic small animal practice.
It has an interesting industrial background and is home to some exquisite fresh produce. Tasmania is famed for its award-winning cheese and whiskey and the restaurants will have your taste buds tantalized. Almost half of Tasmania is world heritage area so national parks and reserves are abundant!
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in Tasmania/ Australia
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Ability to oversee the caseload and work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills