Salary: Up to 120000 AUD, DOE
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
* Generous base salary, sign on bonus and retention bonus offered, in line with the experience you bring.
* Flexible school and family friendly working arrangements (school hour rostering available).
* Bespoke CE options and paid study leave, complementary access to their clinical Symposium.
* AVA & Vin Memberships provided.
* Paid Parental leave.
* They can support you through their structured return to clinical work program if you are returning to clinical practice.
* Relocation Support Package available to interstate and international veterinarians.
Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
They are looking for a Vet to join their friendly
team of 4 experienced Veterinarians and visiting specialist, on a basis that
best suits you. The clinic embraces a full team consulting model, supported by
a highly skilled and experienced Nursing team. They are a designated and
accredited feline friendly clinic, boasting strong connections with the
community and animal charities.
**What you’ll be doing each day**
* A part-time permanent role with variety
* Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
* Handling and treating all animals
* Regular consults and routine surgery
* Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
* Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
* Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
* Veterinarian with at least 3-4 years’ practical experience, and registration to work in Australia
* Practice gold standards of care
* Strong passion for surgery and/or medicine
* An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
* NO SOLE CHARGE OR AFTER HOURS!