Salary: $75,000 and above, DOE
- CPD and Membership is actively encouraged and supported.
- They are a non-corporate clinic who offer flexibility and support for our large team.
- You will be supported by the highly experienced vet and vet nurse team.
- Extended appointments are also made for new graduates to encourage developing skills.
- They provide admin time throughout your working week.
- Excellent remuneration in addition to no on-calls after-hours.
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Vet Surgeon, Permanent, Full-Time
Job Details: This is a privately owned veterinary business based in Wellington, and they have been part of the local community for nearly 30 years. Their services are of the highest possible standard and they pride themselves on their experience, expertise, and the continuous care they provide their patients. They have an upcoming vacancy for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them in a full-time role. This role is responsible for delivering clinical care to the practice’s patients and client care to their owners. This includes making all interactions with clients fully focused on delivering exceptional service, value, and bringing warmth to the clients. They are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly vet with great people skills.
It is an exciting time to join this clinic with the opening of their new Veterinary Hospital in the next few months. The new hospital has seven spacious consulting rooms, two surgical suites, dental suite, large treatment area, digital x-ray, high-end ultrasound, and an in-house lab for blood work. The hospital will be supported by their 3 other clinics. This talented veterinary team includes membership qualified vets with whom you will learn new skills and discuss cases and be provided with comprehensive clinical support. You will also be working alongside their highly experienced nursing and client services teams.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW