Salary: Up to $120,000 AUD, DOE
- Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience
Type of Work: Associate Veterinarian
Job Details: Our client is looking for a Associate Veterinarian to join their team. The practice has 4 consult rooms, ultrasound, IM3 dental and IM3 dental radiograph as well as 3 anaesthetic machines and more. The team of 4 Vets and 10 Nurses support one another like family and have a strong focus on mental health wellbeing and work life balance. The team, clients and patients have a real down to earth nature. They are positive, easy going and professional. All of them love to cuddle the patients, chat with the clients and get their hands dirty when needed. They have such a team-based approach for most things and provide for a healthy work life balance.
This is a part-time role – mostly Saturdays
Day to day:
– Delivering personalised, professional and dedicated care to their patients and owners
– Handling and treating all animals
– Using evidence-based diagnoses, therapies and recommended courses of treatment
– Providing follow-up care and education of their pet owners
– Confidently working as a sole practitioner in the clinic when required
Requirements: Applicants will hold a recognised veterinary degree by the AVBC.