Salary: $80,000 – $130,000, DOE
Type of Work: Small Animal Associate Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Are you seeking an adventure, but being constantly on the road is not your cup of tea?
Or maybe you’d like to road test immigration down under?
If you are an EXPERIENCED VET then WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU. Come and join our clients team of 5 vets.
Our Client take their patient care very seriously, but they are a happy bunch that like to laugh.
Let’s have a look at what else they can offer:
• Supportive and collaborative workplace where your voice is heard
• A great team of nurses with a growth mindset and plenty of skills
• All the usual toys like digital xray, ultrasound, endoscope, in house lab etc
• Dedicated consult room nurses so their vets are free to focus on the patients
• Fantastic clients that are happy to pay for high level veterinary care
• Flexibility with holidays, (they realise it’s not that easy to just pop home for a week)
• Help with immigration documents
What we want from YOU:
• A focus on doing the very best for their patients and clients
• Some ultrasound skills
• Confidence and skills with routine surgeries and a willingness to learn more complex surgical procedures
• Someone who is willing to work as part of a team, they all have an important role to play in providing high level care
• A willingness to keep on learning and growing
So why would you come halfway around the world to CANBERRA? Well despite the fact that some people think it’s all about politics there it is an amazing place to live.
• Unlike a lot of Australia, they enjoy 4 seasons; with cool winters (yes you will need a warm jacket), springs bursting with blossom and new leaves, hot and generally dry summers (perfect for those BBQs) and lovely autumns full of vibrant colours.
• Love to laze on the beach or have a surf? No problems it’s just 2 hours away
• Like the snow? Well, a 2 hour drive will get you there
• Love to eat out? Canberra has amazing restaurants, bars and cafes.
• Like to mountain bike? Well you are spoiled for choice including the Stromlo Mountain biking trails
• Prefer a paddle in your kayak? Which lake would you like today? You have a choice of several
• Maybe culture is your thing? There are museums, galleries, the theatre you name it we’ve got it.
Now what about a salary? Well that depends on your experience.