Job Details: Our clients practice is looking for experienced veterinary surgeons to join a small and friendly team. They have full-time and part-time opportunities to offer. One role would suit an experienced vet who has previously held, or is keen to progress into, a Lead Veterinary Surgeon position. The other role would require less experience, however you’ll need to be confident doing sole charge.
You’ll be joining a PSS accredited training practice, where their team works to deliver a high standard of care to all animals. Their spacious practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including in-house lab, digital x-ray, and ultrasound.
As a recent practice, they are always open to new ideas that will drive them forward, so they are looking for ambitious people who will bring their energy to push their growth.
They are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon, confident with a broad variety of surgical and medical cases, and with personable skills to build a strong and lasting relationship with their clients.
For the Lead Vet role, the right candidate will need to have extensive surgical experience, as well as a proactive attitude to work autonomously. As the Lead vet, this position includes mentoring other members of the team, so you’ll need to be great with different people.
If you share our clients passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join their team, we would love to hear from you!
- Annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD from £1500 pa, certificates encouraged and supported
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No Sunday rota or OOH
- As a Lead Vet, you can expect a salary ranging from £50,000