Job Details: We are looking for a motivated, forward-thinking vet to join our clients well-established team based in Yorkshire.
This role is flexible so could accommodate someone looking for part-time or full-time hours. For a full-time candidate the role would be based at a mixture of branch and hospital and a part-time candidate would be based at just 1 practice.
They support and encourage CPD and further development, as a team they are always learning. They try to promote a good work/life balance, whilst still seeing varied and exciting cases.
Our client have over 100 years of experience, with 5 branches and a hospital. Their hospital is RCVS registered and they have a dedicated night team. They aim to offer a great service to their clients and patients.
Salary will be £35,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience. Vet’s with over a year of experience will be considered.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities