Job Details: Here at our clients practice, they are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. You would carry out a range of duties, primarily consulting and operating. They offer a generous package dependent on experience, fully funded CPD, Professional Fees, Certificates and much more.
Ideally they are looking for a full time member of staff, however they are fortunate enough to have the flexibility in their rota to offer part time and flexi-time including a rota to fit around school hours, all fully negotiable to suit your requirements.
The full time rota would be as follows: 4 days a week with a shift pattern between 8:30am and 6pm. They switch the phones over to a third party company so remote phone cover is required by the duty vet for 1 hour, with a nurse on site until 7pm.
The weekend rota is as follows:
1:4 weekends which consists of Saturday consults 9am – 1pm when the third party company take over. In patients care if required will be on the same rota
Five weeks plus Bank holidays (pro rata if not FTE)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid CPD with timeoff, £1200 plus up to 5 days per year, pro-rata. Support to cert level.
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- VDS cover
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care