Job Details: We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients team based in Sussex. With excellent clinical exposure and the autonomy over your own caseload, you will have a varied working day with a mix of surgery and consults.
This is a role that is tailored to fit your needs and they’re open to finding a rota that works for you. They want to help you find your best work-life balance and whilst they have a full-time vacancy, they are very open to discussing more flexible hours to suit you and your commitments and interests outside of work as well as part time opportunities. Your own personal development and progression is important to them and CPD is actively encouraged and funded. If you are looking to study for a certificate, they would be very glad to support you, similarly If you are looking to progress, they can discuss the option of taking on some management responsibilities if this is something that you would be interested in – they are all about finding the right fit for their wonderful team.
They offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school holidays, fix to navigate the school runs or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life. They can offer flexibility that actually works for you.
There is plenty of parking at the practice due to our spacious location. We are excellently equipped with a brand-new x-ray machine, ultrasound in house laboratory and work to the highest standard of care.
There is plenty of parking at the practice due to their spacious location. They are excellently equipped with a brand-new x-ray machine, ultrasound in house laboratory and work to the highest standard of care.
They are looking for a friendly and dynamic vet who is a team player and client focused. Working within their practice will offer you a wide and varied caseload with plenty of opportunity for surgery and to work up your medical cases and advance your career. In return, they’re looking for a veterinary surgeon who is comfortable with all aspects of first opinion practice and who is comfortable with sole charge.
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
• Certificate support (not standard, needs confirmed for each advert)
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
• All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care