Job Details: We have an unmissable opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join our clients friendly and welcoming team based in South West Wales!
Because it’s important to our clients to find the right person to work alongside them, they are happy to offer greater flexibility and a rota that can be planned around what works best for you. If you have childcare needs, caring responsibilities or are simply taking care of your own wellbeing and are looking for a level of flexibility that isn’t always available in our sector, then they would still love to hear from you.
Due to a varied caseload, you’ll need solid experience as a vet with good general surgical and medical skills, as well as being approachable and a great communicator. In return for helping us develop the practice, you can look forward to plenty of opportunities for training and CPD, including funding towards a certificate if desired.
The practice is built to high standards with state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and air conditioning to name but a few.
If you share our clients passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, great customer service and would like to join their team we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours
- No OOH
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Pension scheme
- Paid memberships – RCVS, BVA and VDS
- Dedicated CPD allowance including funding towards certificates
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards