Job Details: Our clients are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their first opinion small animal practice in the beautiful Somerset countryside. They can offer a salary up to £65,000 (depending on experience) and CPD allowance, with a 4 day working week, no night duties, and friendly, supportive staff. Some experience is preferred but a motivated recent graduate would be considered.
The four branch practice is in rural Somerset with beautiful scenery. Their equipment includes video endoscopy, tonometry, digital dental X-rays, and ultrasound scanners. Advanced orthopaedic surgery is available to their clients via a visiting specialist and they have certificate holders in ophthalmology and surgery within their team of experienced vets.
Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- VDS cover
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care