Job Details: Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced and personable vet to join their team! Ideally they are looking for a full time member. However if you are looking for something different talk to us as they are looking to be flexible and think outside the conventional box!
You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with interests including surgery and ultrasound. The practice offers a varied caseload and the opportunity and facilities to work up cases to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be confident with consults and routine surgery, appreciate the importance of building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy mentoring and coaching less experienced members of the team.
The modern practice is set up with a large reception area, digital X-ray, ultrasound, 3 consult rooms and operating theatre.
The team are happy to consider a different working day and there is no OOHs responsibility ensuring a good work/life balance.
If this brilliant position interests you, then please get in contact!
- Generous CPD allowance including support towards Certificates
- 1 in 3 weekend rota
- No OOHs
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Hols + day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Death in service and income protection scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BSAVA)
- Free onsite parking
- Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants