Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen in our clients small animal practice located in Norfolk for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly, professional team!
Our client runs a fabulous vet clinic in Norfolk. They have an enthusiastic and friendly team with great facilities. The whole team is involved in shaping any and all changes within the clinic, and they welcome all ideas. Above all, they focus on looking after their team.
So, do you want to work within a modern, forward thinking, dynamic and evolving small animal Hospital? With friendly, supportive, and motivated colleagues? Then we believe our clients practice is where you belong!
Their team is dedicated to providing the best possible care to their patients, with all the up-to-date equipment you would expect in a modern hospital, and established clinical protocols.
They encourage career development and strongly support employee welfare.
- 20-minute consultations
- Cat and Rabbit friendly clinic
- Visiting Cardiologist
- Regular meetings with the Practice Director
- Regular team meetings and working groups
If you would like to join our clients winning team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday, including Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- RCVS fees and two other professional membership fees covered.
- Health Shield plan
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Bring your dog to work
- Environmental initiatives
- Length of Service rewards
- A day off for your birthday
- Paid Compassionate Leave
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Highest clinical standards
- Social and charity events