Job Details: This friendly team in South London would like a Vet Surgeon to join them in providing exceptional care to the community. You would be required to work a 4 day week with 1 in 3 half or 1 in 6 weekends.
The key duties for this role are:
- Consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays plus more
- Provide a high standard of clinical care to clients and patients, ensuring compliance and encouraging a progressive clinical culture across the team
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus, managing the consistent delivery of exceptional care across the client journey
- Support the team and help develop skills where required
Equipment and facilities include new digital x-ray machine, ultrasound, haematology and biochemistry machine, centrifuge and microscope.
They would be interested in a Vet Surgeon who is confident with all routine surgeries and has the confidence to work sole charge. It is important that you are a team player and have good communication skills. They are seeking someone with a minimum of 2+ years experience.
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle