Job Details: Our clients have a unique opportunity for a full time or part time Veterinary Surgeon to join their long-established friendly team here in Lincolnshire. Your time will be split between 1st opinion consultations and theatre work, providing a varied workload. Their current team have a wealth of experience and hope to support those with varied experience levels. The standard full time rota consists of working a 4.5 day week (Monday – Friday) with 1:3 weekends. Time off in Lieu will be given for weekend work. Weekends consist of Saturday mornings only until 12pm. No OOH is included in this role.
They are happy to discuss both full time and part time rota variations that flex with you and your lifestyle as they know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it easy for you to strike the right balance.
They are a 100% small animal, 1st opinion practice that is accredited with the RCVS and holds the silver ISFM award. Their team is well established, and they pride themselves on their professionalism and teamwork.
Our clients friendly team consists of 4 experienced Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Student Veterinary Nurses and 3 Veterinary Receptionists. Between their Veterinary Surgeons they have a keen interest in Acupuncture, cardiology, and Ophthalmology. They are proud to say their team is much more like a family and they have an embedded ethos of encouragement and support throughout the practice. They are a busy practice and therefore they can be faced with challenges, but they are always there to help each other get through. This is a very rewarding role and one with autonomy that you can very much make your own.
They don’t mind if you are fresh out of vet school looking for your first role, or have many years of experience behind you, they have an opportunity here for you. Their biggest requirements are that you’re an avid team player, passionate about the work you do, have excellent bedside manner and a positive can-do attitude. They are ultimately looking for the right individual to complement their existing team.
- 5.6 weeks amount of holidays per year
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,500 CPD allowance per year
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
- All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care