Job Details: Do you want to choose your own hours? No weekends or on call? To work within a forward thinking, dynamic and evolving small animal practice? With friendly, supportive, and motivated colleagues? Then our clients practice in Lincolnshire could be for you!
The practice is well established amongst the local area and situated within short walking distance to the high street. The team provides the best possible care to its patients, with up-to-date equipment and clinical protocols.
This is a busy, small animal practice with a great, dedicated client base and interesting, varied caseload. This is a sole charge position, but they have the option of a split role with one of their other practices if this is desirable. If you think the role could be for you or wish to discuss it further, please do get in touch using the details below.
If you would like to join our clients team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum and 5 days CPD allowance (pro rata) – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities