Job Details: Our clients in Lincolnshire are in need of a Veterinary surgeon to join their friendly and accomplished team.
They are fully stocked with the usual equipment, plus some extra toys. They offer a 4-day week, 2 in 5 Saturdays until 1pm, with no OOH! They are happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
They can offer a friendly and supportive environment, allowing you to develop your career and pursue your interests right up to certificate level. Their ideal candidate will fit in with the established friendly team, and be enthusiastic about mentoring colleagues, enjoy clinical discussions, dealing with a wide variety of cases, and generally getting stuck in. They have a lot of fun outside of work too and understand the importance of a work life balance.
- Salary up to £55K depending on experience
- Very supportive practice and colleagues
- Well-equipped practice
- 5 days paid CPD plus generous budget, Certificates are encouraged and supported.
- RCVS & VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g. BSAVA
- 35 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Health Shield cover after 3 months
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme