Job Details: Our clients busy small animal surgery based in Leicestershire is looking for a personable Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and established team.
You will also be joining a friendly, supportive team of 3 vets, 2 RVNs, 1 Student Nurses, 1 Veterinary Care Assistants and 3 Receptionists. They offer a generous CPD budget and are happy to support individual interests!
They are looking for an experienced (minimum of 2 years), client focused and approachable vet who is confident with all routine surgical and medical cases. A good knowledge of or interest in exotics would be a real benefit too.
They can consider full or part time hours (part time to include some evenings) with a Saturday weekend rota of 1 in 3. Aspects of the package can be negotiated for the right candidate so please do get in contact with us for a chat if you are interested!
There are no OOHs and only occasional sole charge responsibility ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
If this brilliant position interests you, then please get in contact!
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including with High Street retailers and restaurants