Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen at our clients practice based in Lancashire to work with a fun and fully engaged team!
They see a varied case load, provide excellent facilities, and would love you to join their team.
The surgery is bright, spacious, purpose built to industry leading standards with a digital x-ray, in-house lab, ultrasound, Visiting MRI and up to date monitoring equipment.
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career. A full time role would involve working a 4 day week. Weekday shifts are 08:30 – 19:00, there’s also a shared weekend rota, Saturdays are 08:30 – 17:00, Sundays are 09:30 – 12:30.
The team is currently 2 vets and is supported by 4 nurses, 3 VCA and 8 receptionists, all passionate about providing the very best care for their clients and patients.
They offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package including competitive salary, generous CPD allowance, pension, memberships paid and exclusive company discounts for own pets.
If you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join their amazing team, then they would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be RCVS registered. You will be an enthusiastic, passionate, patient, and caring individual who is interested and willing to promote and build the practice.
• 5 weeks annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• Certificate support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
• All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care