Job Details: We are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon for our clients friendly small animal practice based in Kent.
They are a modern, well-equipped RCVS accredited small local practice based in the beautiful countryside of Kent, within a short train ride into central London.
They have a generous CPD budget and actively encourage their team to branch out into areas of their special interests, and to thrive to the best of their abilities.
They like to enjoy nights out as a team, and make sure that the treat cupboards are kept full of sweet treats!
- Part-time: 20-30 hours a week over 2 or 3 full days (8:30-6:30)
- Full-time: 4 days a week, 8:30-6:30, Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri
- 1:3 Saturday mornings (8:30-12:00)
- No out of hours or on-call.
Working alongside an experienced Vet. Some sole charge in the afternoons.
They also provide services to several local charities.
- Annual Leave – 6.6 weeks including Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Generous CPD allowance: £1750 plus up to 5 days (pro-rata for part-time)
- Company sick pay
- RCVS Fees paid plus one other subscription
- Cash back health plan (Healthshield) including shopping discounts
- And more!