Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 DOE
Type of Work: Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our clients long established and well-appointed practice is looking for a certificate holder, or an experienced veterinary surgeon, keen to study towards a certificate.
They currently have a team of 8 vets, 10 nurses and 8 receptionists. The team is made up of a medicine certificate holder, a vet who is experienced and keen in ophthalmology, one who is regularly conducting orthopaedic surgery, one keen on exotic medicine and generally some great all-rounder general practitioners. Our clients other associated surgeries bring in cardiology, diagnostic imaging and rabbit interest skills to their group.
If you are a great communicator, can add something new, or even expand on any of the above, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Holiday increasing with service + birthday leave
- RCVS, VDS, BVA membership fees paid
- CPD budget + 5 days CPD leave (Certificates actively encouraged with a caseload large enough to support them)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Assurance of 4 times annual salary for next of kin.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted vet treatment for pets