Job Details: Our clients established small animal practice has a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking and ambitious veterinary surgeon to join their friendly and professional team. Their focus is on looking after you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best, looking after clients and their pets!
Our clients practice has flourished since opening in 2012, making us the go to practice in the local area, with a large and loyal client base. They have been RCVS PSS accredited at General Practice level since opening and do all the things you would expect a busy small animal practice to do.
Their welcoming, enthusiastic, forward-thinking team of 3 vets, 4 RVN’s and 5 client care advisors all contribute to clinical protocols and practice procedures during monthly clinical and practice meetings. They take pride in their culture built on communication, support and mutual respect and in delivering a consistently high standard of clinical care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a vet, who is confident with routine consults and surgery, to develop and progress any clinical interest they may have as they do see a variety of cases and their wonderful team are here to provide all the support you need to do this. The position can be full or part time to fit around your commitments with no OOH required.
They offer 20 minutes for non-routine consults, ‘catch-up time’ after appointments, twice daily well-being breaks and protected admin time giving you the chance to work up cases effectively and take care of yourself.
If you share our clients passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, great customer service and would like to join their team we would love to hear from you!
- Visa sponsorship for international candidates
- Relocation package considered if required
- Professional subscriptions & memberships
- Contributory workplace pension
- Generous CPD allowance & support, with regular in-house training
- Exclusive company discounts
- 5.6 weeks holiday PLUS your birthday off (including presents from the team!)
- Fully funded annual Christmas party and bonus
- Monthly Tea & Cake break when we close the door to clients for an hour!