Job Details: Our client have a new and exciting opportunity at their practice based in County Durham for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team on a part time basis to aid the growth of the business.
They are a thriving and experienced practice with high clinical standards and wonderful clients. You would be joining a team of 3 Vets, 1 Head Nurse, 4 RVN’s and a front of surgery team led by the practice manager. Due to the size of the team and the support they provide this allows the vets to focus on their priorities.
They are looking for a passionate experienced veterinary surgeon, ideally on a part time basis, however they can be flexible as to when the hours are done without the week. There will be 1 in 4 Saturdays mornings 9am-12pm on a rota basis but no OOHs. You must be a team player and enjoy working cases up to a high level and provide a high standard of both patient and customer care.
If you would like to join our clients team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!
- A friendly working environment with a supportive team
- All the equipment of a first opinion modern practice including digital x-ray, ultrasound, multiparameter, blood pressure machine
- An enthusiastic team and encouragement to work up all cases to a high level with support from colleagues when needed
- Flexible rota with plenty of days off to allow a healthy work-life balance
- CPD supported and encouraged
- Support from our award-winning Graduate Programme
- Membership fees paid for
- Holiday entitlement, pension, health care
- Exclusive Company discounts including 20% off across the Pets at Home group.