Job Details: Part-time position available close to Poole for a small animal Vet Surgeon who is looking for flexibility within their work. They are a six-branch town and country group in beautiful Dorset, with a long history and fantastic local reputation. Our client prides themselves on their collaborative and supportive atmosphere, led by their Advanced Practitioners and approachable team leaders.
They have vets with interests in medicine, cardiology, oncology, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, shelter medicine and forensic work, as well as hosting the rehabilitation and physiotherapy centre at their other branch. They would encourage and support you to find your niche with their further qualification CPD program.
There is no on-call and they have equally shared Saturday mornings on a 1 in 4 rota.
The skill set required for this role includes:
- Aspiring to high standards of clinical and client care
- Team player, respectful to colleagues and our no blame culture
- Confidence working some days sole charge in a small branch
- Surgical proficiency and confidence can be accommodated but not required.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Career progression opportunities