Job Details: We have an unmissable opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join our clients friendly and welcoming team based in Cornwall.
This is a part time role with weekends on a rota basis and no OOH. They are in the unique position of offering hours that are framed to suit you and your needs and are therefore happy to discuss a rota that works for your lifestyle. It’s important to them that their colleagues can enjoy an excellent work/life balance and they try their best to make sure this is the case. You’ll be confident in an occasional sole charge role and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues. You should have good surgical and medical skills and be happy to provide support wherever needed. Whether you are an experienced vet or a new graduate, their team are happy to mentor and support you.
By joining them you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. The team are made up of 3 vets, 4 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s, 2 VCA’s and 3 Receptionists.
If you share our clients passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, great customer service and would like to join their team we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- No OOH
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Paid professional memberships
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time off including funding towards certificates
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street