Job Details: We have an opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients practice based in Cheshire.
The role is to work alongside their 4 other experienced Small Animal Vets, plus an excellent support team of RVN’s, auxiliary nurses, and receptionists. It would involve working between consults and surgery.
The practice is open daily from 8:30am-6:30pm so you would work within these hours across a 4-day working week. Within their group they have another 4 practices so you would support on a weekend rota working 2:11 Saturdays between 9am-1pm. This role comes with no OOH’s or Bank Holiday commitments.
Would you like to join their team?
- Are you a Small Animal Vet, with experience of working within a busy Small Animal first opinion practice?
- Do you want to work with a fabulous, committed team?
- Do you want a 4-day working week with a 2:11 Saturday morning?
- Do you want no OOH’s?
- An excellent salary – up to 60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team