Job Details: Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for a supportive and friendly environment to thrive in? Do you feel that you need additional support or would like to further advance your knowledge and experience surrounded by an enthusiastic and clinically strong team? Are you more experienced in your career but ready for a change? Then look no further!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients experienced team at their new, purpose-built surgery in Cambridgeshire!
This is a varied role which includes routine appointments/vaccinations, consults, patient care and theatre work. They do their best to accommodate should you have either a surgical or medical bias, and they also treat exotic pets. This position is suitable for an enthusiastic and passionate Veterinary Surgeon looking to expand their knowledge and thrive in a supportive environment, it is a very exciting time to join the team!
They understand that finding the right work-life balance can be challenging in the veterinary industry, but what matters the most to them is that you have high clinical standards and work well within their team and with their clients, they welcome both part-time and full-time applicants.
Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work life balance. They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance. Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, they can find the right solution for you.
Their team provides a large variety of services for their loyal clients, including exotics, breeding, geriatric care, travel passports, laboratory diagnostics, ultrasound, x-rays, orthopaedics and much more. Their out-of-hours provider is covered by a third party company, & they work closely with local referral services for those occasions when the situation demands even more specialist care.
Whether you are a newly qualified graduate or a more experienced Vet, they have an opportunity for you in their supportive and friendly team. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a motivated and friendly team player with an ability to engage well with their clients. You will be RCVS-registered, have excellent time-management skills and have a desire to practice good medicine and show empathy towards their clients and their pets.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to Vetlexicon – their online encyclopaedia provider
- All their Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees are paid for
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care