Job Details: Our client is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. They are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be working between the hours of 9 am and 5:30 pm with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings and no OOH. Daily duties include morning consults 9.00-11.00, operations/workups and afternoon consults 3.30 -5.30. They are a small team who share responsibilities for all day to day workings of 1st opinion small animal practice. All staff work across both sites for variety and to promote a friendly team atmosphere.
They are a 2 site practice. Each practice is staffed by a sole charge vet, an RVN and a receptionist. Both are well
equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG, BP, laser therapy, full complement of Idexx machines, Procyte, Catalyst and Sedivue.
The successful applicant will have several years SA experience and be fully confident and competent with all common 1st opinion veterinary work. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people oriented person, who is willing to support and guide your
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40hours paid pro-rata
- All their Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via their Care Fund
- VDS cover
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care