Salary: Up to £60,000, DOE
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Professional Memberships paid
Type of Work: Vet Surgeon
Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s friendly and supportive team in Aberdeenshire.
Working within 1st Opinion Small animal medicine and surgery across 3 branches. Specialist interests would be encouraged and supported. Their caseload load is wide and varied and support would be provided by an experienced Small Animal Vet Practice Lead as well as the Senior Vets and Clinical directors within the practice.
- Working across 5-day week ideally (but can be flexible on this)
- 1:4 OOH on call shared equally with a Mixed Vet team.
Requirements: No experience required but is desirable, full support and encouragement will be given from day one to any successful candidate. Must be BVMS and MRCVS.