Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Sponsorship and support for relocation expenses is on offer
- Continuing Education program in your chosen area of speciality
- Growth Scholarship to cover the costs, over and above your allowance, to support extra external continuing education courses
- Stress Free employees and clinic accreditation (Costs covered for new employees)
- Consultant Coaching and development
- Specialist discounts for your furry loved ones
- Paid Parental Leave, flexible working arrangements and back-to-work programs.
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Our client are looking for a Specialist Vet Surgeon to join their team due to increase in workload and growth of the business, they have expanded our imaging capabilities and are therefore looking for a Radiographer to run MR and CT imaging, operation of fluoroscopy, oversight of the radiography suite, maintenance of digital image storage and work closely with our Radiation Safety Officer, to ensure Safety across the site.
Their team have access to the following state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic equipment in their hospital facility.
– 1.5T High Field MRI
– 64 slice Siemens cardiac CT scanner
– Digital X-ray
– Cardiac and abdominal ultrasound facilities
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service. They are looking for great people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing in their roles and believe in providing pet parents with the best solutions, delivered with love and empathy. The ideal candidate will have:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinicians, nurses and the support staff.
• Have experience in medical CT, MRI, fluoroscopy, and x-ray.
• Experience in the imaging of animals is advantageous but not essential.
• Tertiary qualification in radiography recognised by the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
• Current registration as a Medical Radiation Practitioner with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia.
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position please view ALL JOBS or contact us at [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars – Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.