Job Details: Our clients branch based in Yorkshire is currently experiencing an exciting period of development, and as result, they have a fantastic new opportunity available for a veterinary surgeon who is looking to take the next step in their career!
This is a 40-hour position over 4 days. Theirr practice opening hours are 08:30-19:00. You are required to work 1 in 3 Saturday mornings only, within your 40 hours. There is no OOH required for this role. This role would be suitable for someone who is a confident general practitioner but has a keen interest in developing themselves as a leader, taking on some managerial responsibilities within the clinic. This role would be fully supported under the guidance of the Clinic Directors, Practice Manager, and a Central Support team.
Their team consists of 8 veterinary surgeons, over 4 well established sites 3 of which are based in Yorkshire. Their team have a GPCert in surgery, dentistry, and medicine.
They really enjoy their wellbeing time too, including BBQ and camping, themed discos, dog walks and much more.
They are looking for a highly motivated senior veterinary surgeon who can thrive in their high-quality practice. Confident and professional, you will be able to work with sole charge and relate to their core values of being approachable, caring, trusting, respectful and dedicated.
Responsibilities are to be focused on growth, teamwork, and their pets, clients, team, and business ethos.
Essentials are experience in a small animal practice, RCVS registered, strong communication skills, a team player, and a passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Paid days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- VDS Membership paid
- 2 memberships paid
- 5 days paid CPD leave with a £1,750 CPD allowance per annum (pro rata), alongside the opportunity for fully funded certificates.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/share parental and surrogacy pay
- Your pets can benefit from our complete wellness plan too, with 50% off