Job Details: Our clients are seeking a small animal senior vet to expand their brilliant and dedicated team based in Leicestershire.
Their 2 branches share a vet rota, and the successful candidate would divide their time between both locations.
They are delighted to announce a total redevelopment of one of their branch’s in early 2023, which will double its size and capacity. It will be a fresh, streamlined and highly desirable place to work.
They welcome vets with interests in career progression and actively encourage current certificate holders or those wanting to work towards completion of a certificate to apply. This will be particularly important as one of their branch’s is expanded and may work towards becoming a hospital in the future.
- Competitive CPD 5 days funded (pro rata), with encouragement and support to undertake certificates in addition to CPD allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- 7.33 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- Life Insurance at 1x annual salary
- 1 day volunteering leave (pro rata)
- RCVS subscriptions paid
- 4 day working week for a full-time role