Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen at our clients small animal practice based in Hampshire, for an enthusiastic Vet Surgeon to join their friendly and welcoming team.
Ideally you’ll have good medical, surgical and consulting skills and like clinical freedom. You’ll enjoy the variety the role brings and enjoy being part of a supportive team. They pride themselves on providing the best possible care to their clients and will expect you to do the same. This is a full or part time role, working 20-40 hours per week, they can be flexible to work with you! School hours considered. There is a weekend rota of 1 in 4, and no OOH is required.
If you are interested in Exotics they are lucky enough to have an enthusiastic and very capable exotics certificate holder for you to work alongside. Don’t like scally things? No problem. They have enough vets to see them for you!
They work in a bright, air-conditioned surgery which has been purpose built to industry leading standards with state of the art equipment including in house labs, ultrasound, ecg, multiparameter, digital x-ray and cautery.
If you share our clients passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, great customer service and would like to join their team we would love to hear from you!
- Career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- CPD allowance and support
- Paid holiday of 28 days, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS)
- Weekly scheduled vet meetings
- No OOH or Sundays
- Preventative care for 2 pets free of charge
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Colleague reward hub – exclusive offers and discounts online and on the high street
- Paid lunch breaks
- Salary £30-£60k depending on experience