Job Details: We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients friendly team.
If you are an RVN that takes pride in delivering excellent patient focussed care as well as supporting your team and clients and would like to use your RVN skills to the full, then please get in touch!
They are a modern, well-equipped RCVS accredited small local practice based in the beautiful countryside of Kent.
They have a generous CPD budget and actively encourage their team to branch out into areas of their special interests, and to thrive to the best of their abilities.
They like to enjoy nights out as a team, and make sure that the treat cupboards are kept full of sweet treats!
This is a part-time permanent role.
- 3 day working week with varied shifts between the hours of 8:30-6:30
- 1:3 Saturdays 8:30-12
- No OOH
- No on-call.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- CPD encouraged with generous allowance and time off given
- Cash back health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Company sick pay
If you would like to join our clients winning team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then we would love to hear from you!