Job Details: We are looking for a new colleague to join our clients dedicated out of hours team who are based in Sussex!
Our surgery offers a range of Veterinary facilities and services including, Three operating theatres, Digital and dental X-ray, CT scanner, Isolation facilities, Large in-house laboratory with their own in-house laboratory technician and Separate cat/dog/exotic wards.
Their nurses are well-trained. You will have the chance to utilise your full skill set in the practice. They have an amazing team of animal nursing assistants to help support the nursing team.
Working an average of 39 hours per week – 4 nights on and 6 nights off.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum and 3 days
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities