Salary: £23,600 – £31,000, DOE
Type of Work: Vet Nurse
Job Details: We are seeking either a second-year student or a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients well-established team based in Nottinghamshire!
They are a small animal practice based in Nottinghamshire. They have been offering personal care for their clients and their pets for over 35 years and enjoy an established reputation of excellence in all aspects of Veterinary medicine. They strive to form a lasting partnership with their clients, and to utilise a teamwork approach to deliver the highest quality care to their pets.
They are a busy, well equipped, small animal hospital with a great work ethic and working atmosphere. The practice has a very competent nursing team, as well as a friendly and experienced reception team, which helps make the practice run as smoothly as possible. Their team of Vets include certificate holders in Ophthalmology, Surgery, Medicine, Imaging, and Dermatology.
About the Role:
- 40-hour week with flexibility on varying shifts covering theatre, nursing hospital patients, consulting, lab work & general nursing
- 1 in 6 weekends (Sat & Sun 8-6) with fellow RVN & Nursing Assistant support, two days off in following week
- No OOH as dedicated night team
- Bank Holidays covered on a volunteer basis.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced sick pay scheme 2 weeks full pay, 4 weeks half pay
- Enhanced maternity, and paternity pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.