Job Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen at our clients small animal practice based in Northamptonshire for a talented, friendly RVN to join their and growing team.
They have two contracted full time vets, two student nurses as well as four VCA and reception colleagues. They have a regular part time RVN and vet as well.
They are a CAW nurse training practice. You will be expected to mentor student nurses as well as stay on your toes with best practice for all areas of pet care including anaesthesia, post operative routine surgery support, Nurse Consults, and emergency triage.
To apply you will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, enthusiastic with good sense of humour.
This a full time position working 40 hours per week with a shared weekend rota of 1 in 4 Saturdays.
If this position interests you then please get in contact with us today!
- Competitive salary
- No OOH or overnight in patient checks
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributary pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards